Zyna Boutique Ltd. collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our ecommerce services and to handle orders of goods and services from Zyna.
You may need to provide Zyna Boutique Ltd. with personal information such as:
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name; phone numbers; mailing, billing, shipping, and email addresses
- bank account information; credit and debit card information; dates of birth and identification documents.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Objectives And Information Used For:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
◆ website registration; enabling sales and other transactions; processing payments and settlement; sending payouts; handling orders; providing receipts.
◆ providing customer service; providing dispute resolution, chargeback's, refunds, or related issues;
◆ marketing and surveys; sending service update notices;
◆ recovering debt and collections; detecting and preventing fraud; detecting and preventing violations of our legal agreements;
◆ measuring, improving, and customizing our services; and
◆ fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions.
◆ To develop, fulfill and execute the sales contract for the products that you have acquired or any other contract between both parties.
◆ Zyna Boutique Limited, as data holder, is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal information and guaranteeing that your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights are met, by sending a letter to our corporate address.
◆ In order to comply with the aforementioned objectives, we must convey the information that you have provided us to our legal counsel, assuming that you are expressly authorizing us to perform said conveyance by registering and providing us with information on this website.
◆ All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
◆ Zyna Boutique Ltd. may also collect background information verify your identity; deter, detect and prevent fraud and illegal activity; make business decisions; and as a part of our legal obligations. Zyna Boutique Ltd. retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
◆ Zyna Boutique Ltd. collects information on each transaction conducted through our website. Such information may include the amount of the transaction; the goods purchased; the identity of the seller, affiliate, and customer; payment type; currency; location; Internet Protocol address; and websites visited.
◆ Zyna Boutique Ltd. uses such information for refunds, for customer service, for website optimization, or for other administrative or business purposes. Zyna may share information related to the transactions you conduct through our website with sellers, affiliates, or customers for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Statement. Zyna retains transaction information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Customer Service Correspondence
Zyna Boutique Ltd. also collects information involving customer service correspondence. This information may include emails, internet chats, faxes, or telephone calls directed to our customer service centres. Zyna Boutique Ltd. processes this information to provide customer service, handle complaints or disputes, measure and improve our customer service, detect and prevent fraud, and detect and prevent violations of our legal agreements. Zyna Boutique Ltd. retains customer service information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Cookies, Web Beacons And Logs
Zyna Boutique Ltd. collects information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons, and log information.
◆ Web beacons are objects embedded into web pages that allow us to determine whether and for how long users view web pages. We use web beacons for site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, auditing and reporting, personalization, and other functions.
◆ Log information may include web requests, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Zyna Boutique Ltd. uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make your access more convenient, secure, and efficient.
◆ Zyna Boutique Ltd. also uses information gathered from logs, cookies, and web beacons to monitor website performance; improve website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. Zyna Boutique Ltd. retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
◆ You may stop your browser from accepting cookies or web beacons. You may have limited functionality if you block cookies or web beacons set by our website.
Google Ad words And Analytics
Controlling Your Personal Information
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
◆FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
◆ GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
◆ DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. We will seek your consent prior to using your personal information in a manner incompatible with the purposes we described in our Privacy Statement at the time of collection. You may choose not to provide any personal information to Zyna Boutique Ltd. , in which case we will be unable to provide services to you.
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
Organizations That Provide Services To Us
Zyna Boutique Ltd. discloses personal information to other organizations that perform services on our behalf. We require such organizations to use such information solely for the purposes of providing services to us and to protect the personal information with appropriate safeguards.
Such organizations include:
◆ financial institutions; payment processors; money transfer service providers; acquirers; auditors; background and credit check organizations; fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud networks; marketing service providers; database managers; customer service providers and representatives; debt collectors; and others who perform technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, or administrative functions on our behalf.
These organizations may perform functions such as:
◆ processing credit and debit card payments, sending wire transfers, providing background and credit checks, providing fraud checks, providing customer service, analyzing data, supplying marketing assistance, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, debt collections, and providing other financial, technical, logistical, tax, legal, compliance, or administrative functions.
◆ Financial institutions, payment processors, and acquirers may share the information that Zyna Boutique Ltd. provides to them with other financial institutions or card networks in order to provide financial services, payment services, and to process payments.
◆ Fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud networks may share the information Zyna Boutique Ltd, discloses to them with other fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud network participants in order to provide fraud checks.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe including to Canada and the United States.
Zyna Boutique Ltd. may disclose personal information where:
◆ required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
◆ Zyna Boutique Ltd. has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or others;
◆ Zyna Boutique Ltd. has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
◆ it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
◆ it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to Zyna;
◆ the information is public;
◆ you have provided consent or with your direction; or
◆ other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfill the disclosure purpose.
Zyna Boutique Ltd. may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
At your request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information, so that you can review what we have stored and, if you choose, request corrections to it. You may request access by writing to us at the address listed in the Contact Information section below. After you request access, we will provide the personal information that you request as soon as practically possible and generally no later than 30 days following the request. If you wish to correct your personal information, please send us a written explanation of the particular information that you believe should be corrected. Where information will not or cannot be accessed or amended, we will tell you the reasons.
Zyna Boutique Ltd. does not sell products for purchase by children, but we do sell children’s products for purchase by adults. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, do not share personal information with us.
◆ If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete,
please email us at [email protected] as soon as possible
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions :
1. Our store supports multi currency offering different methods of payments and faster checkout
2. The Shipping Charges to countries other than Canada depends as per as the Order Quantity and Shipping Country.
3. The Shipping Charges to most postal codes have live rates on website with different courier options to select from.
4. Your order is confirmed only after 100% payment received. We accept modes of Payment Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, PayPal, Apple pay, Google pay and more..
5. In case of where we have accepted the payment and unfortunately the product is not available, we will inform you as soon as possible and arrange for the Refund.
6. Request for cancellations of orders, once placed on zynaboutique.ca and zynaboutique.com after 12hrs shall not be entertained.
7. We also offer stitching & customization facility, Let us know if you want to have stitching or any sort of customization requirement. Please note that the stitching may take 10-12 days extra depending upon the work [Which costs extra]. Your required sizes for the concern products like Salwar suit and gowns will be confirmed via Email only.
8. You might find a Company or an organisation selling same Products at a lower prices, but when we combine it with the Services we provide, you will surely choose us to serve you.
9. The rates for the assorted pieces and full catalog are different.
10. Stitched or customized products will not be exchanged.
11. For any international shipments, Custom Duty/ Import Duty if charged, it has to be paid by the buyer. VAT/ Custom Taxes and import duties are not in our control and they may vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid by the buyer.
12. Refund will be made only via electronic medium in which payment was made [e.g. payments gateways which support credit / debit cards] Though we have an option to provide the In store credit of the refund amount if customer wishes.
13. After confirmed order, customer will have to accept any no. of pieces which are ready to get shipped with us, neither we will refund the amount for it nor we will accept cancellation.
14. In case of full refunds, We will only refund the amount which we have received [After deducting the bank OR any other transaction charges, We are not responsible for such charges].
15. In case, you do not take delivery of your parcel on time, you need to claim for the parcel and bear two way shipping charges. Zyna Boutique is not responsible to pay for any shipping charges.
16. Please note that we will need 1-2 working days to make sure the availability of your ordered products, if any products are not available then we will update you for the same and you can opt for refund/replacement for those products.
17. If you choose custom stitching service, Any size above 42 MUST be confirmed over e-mail before placing an order that whether it is possible in your selected products, Zyna Boutique Ltd. will not be responsible OR entitled for any kind of replacement OR refund if you don't confirm it.
18. If your order is without any stitching job then it will be dispatched as per your shipping option you selected and if stitching is there then a additional working days required to dispatch with shipping method you have selected. [Unless we have committed faster delivery under any special offer.] depending on product you are ordering.
19. If you do not claim your goods pending in customs OR from shipping provider within an acceptable time of period [10 days max], then Zyna Boutique [Zyna Boutique.com or Zyna Boutique.ca] will not refund and won't be responsible for that goods OR any loss occurred by it.
20. Please do not forget to mention special instructions like [neck style , lining requirement, bottom styles, proper length required of top & bottom, body or garment measurements] if required. We are not responsible for any issues once stitching has been done.
By using our services through website/app you agree to the following policies:
1. Shipping , Returns and Order Cancellation Policy as mentioned on Website .
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of the product until you place the order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Zyna Boutique shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, Zyna Boutique may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and Zyna Boutique will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail or phone number provided by you during the time of registration or placing of order, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Zyna Boutique accepts your order the same shall be billed to your account. The payment may be processed prior to Zyna Boutique’s dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to the original mode of payment/bank/card account. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Mode of Making Payments
Payments for the products available on the Site may be made in the following ways: Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, PayPal, Google pay, Apple pay options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order. If you refuse to accept terms your account may be suspended for indefinite period at sole discretion of Zyna Boutique ltd.
Cancellations, Exchange, Refunds and Returns
Please refer to our Shipping & Returns Policy provided on the Site for further information.
◆ Please also note that for any International shipments – any custom duties , taxes etc applicable in the Customer’s Home country will be borne by the Customer.
Zyna Boutique cannot be held responsible for any delay/cancellation/seizure of goods due to any reasons beyond control of Zyna Boutique.
◆ For domestic shipments – Any entry, duties or any other state taxes during transit will be borne by the Customer.
Zyna Boutique will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of products during transit.
◆ For more information please refer to our Shipping & Returns Policy provided on the Site for further information.
◆ Zyna Boutique will not be held responsible if you make payment in any saving or unofficial or fraudulent bank account through any fraudsters claiming to be from Zyna Boutique.
Our site may from time to time contain links to various sites and other resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may be suffered by you in connection with your use of them.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint
please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided below:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 3922 Claxton Loop SW,
Edmonton, AB, Canada T6W 1Y6.
Team Zyna Boutique